Friday, February 04, 2005

Thoughts from the backlines

One of my oldest friends just emailed me. he's on a rant now . . . .

CK - I'm onto another subject, stop voice mail it takes too long to listen to rhetoric that doesn't pertain to a subject at hand.  This stuff about recording for quality control is the most stupid thing I've ever heard.  If quality were recognized by a said company they wouldn't have voice mail in the first place.  

On a communication roll, stop with web sites that require a log-on to contact a company!  What an incredible waste of time.  We are going backwards rather than forward.  Technology is slower than what we had forty years ago.  Even an operator on the phone coupled with information is light years behind what we had forty plus years ago.

I can't take it anymore! BP

(I won't reveal his name as he's just too powerful in State government to be exposed but to say the least . . . . he has Arnold's ear.)

No comments: